- prepare your own virtual environment in a few minutes
- introduction to configure elements and test tree
- testing simple static content page
- extract information from response
- debugging scripts
- testing authorization using jMeter (FOSUserBundle)
- import data from CSV file
If you'are looking for information about performance testing Symfony2 application using jMeter - you're in
right place now.
What is jMeter? jMeter is a great tool to create a stress/performance tests. You can also use the tool to
Here you've got an official documentation.
But in this tutorial you have got live test example with description.
If you go through all lessons - you will be able to performance testing your web app.
Enjoy and feel free to ask me a question.
- How to test AJAX actions
- Remote testing
- Testing JDBC connection